- Internal storage capacity of up to 9 created maps
- Switch maps over quickly by the ACD button on the vehicle dashboard
- Create custom made map files
- The record time is 72 min.
- The ACD contains automatic activation and deactivation of the Datalogger
- The selected map is indicated by the yellow digit from 1 to 9 on the ACD computer or via the ACD indicator light on the dashboard
- Assists for quick diagnosis of defects while racing. The red digit display on the ACD computer shows the relevant error code
- The vehicle crew can then operatively inform the service team, which can then prepare in advance to the repair the defect
- The Active Datalogger records the behaviour of individual elements of the ACD system in time and monitors the course of the ACD system control
- Software is supplied
MITSUBISHI ACD COMPUTER EVO IX
- ACD Computer for Mitsubishi Evo IX
- Launch control
- Specialist map files!